Monday 12 May 2008

Tracks and Trails

It was great to make the most of the sunny weekend. Funnily enough, I didn't bother with cycling on the road. Instead I dusted down a couple of my other bikes that I hadn't used in a while and put them to good use.

Saturday - Herne Hill Velodrome


Good to get out on the track bike, even if I was a little rusty.










Sunday - Surrey Trails

A nice easy ride with the Fred and the guys from his bike club. It was a very last minute dot com decision to go off-road, hence the somewhat "roadie" attire !



All in all, a good weekend with all that sunshine as an added bonus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the somewhat "roadie" attire !

Fine attire. It's those baggy pants sporting scruffbags that have got the dress code all wrong!

We dress appropriately off road in the Southdown. :-)